Saturday 30 April 2022

Home from home in a motor home

 A lovely friend bought me this fabulous set, 

which I took away on a trip recently, as I couldn't wait to try it out.


It has lots of elements for scene building........


this is meant to show us on the road, with the hills in the background.


There's lots of bits that lend itself to decoupage and mounting on foam pads.


I gave this as a thankyou to the wardens on site.


Hope you enjoy the weekend, whatever you do, whatever the weather.

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


3 comments:

  1. What a great design, and a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a motor home owner! Fun card mate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect gift for you Lesley and you have done it proud! I love the little scene you made. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.