Sunday 17 April 2022

Mischievous Mouse

Inspired by Emma Goddard, who does an online Card & a Cuppa.

I love this layout idea that can use any paper and any image or focal point 

Mischievous Mice is a very cute set, great for all ages.
I used a ribbon maker (like a large comb) to tie the double bow,
and left long tails.

A few enamel dots are the finishing touch.


Happy Easter!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

P.s. if anyone keeps getting the “whoops it’s an error” when commenting, I’m keeping everything crossed that this works in Safari settings :

In Safari disable "Prevent cross-site tracking" to see if that fixes the issue.


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet little mouse and an interesting layout - great double bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card , great layout, fab bow and a cute mouse - what’s not to love???

    I saw you’ve hidden some eggs in the Playground so I’m off to hunt them down - cuz I’m partial to a bit of chocolate!!!!

    Happy Easter xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely fun card Lesley! Love the bright colours and that cute mouse is a sweetie. Thanks for the heads up about safari - just about to try it now...
    Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.