Friday 22 April 2022

A Good Man Very Versailles

Hello
I'm here with one for the boys.........

A Good Man, with Very Versailles for the "tree".
I used various browns on cream for this one,
using up some old papers.
A few copper enamel stars complete the scene.


As I used snippets of cream and brown card, and an old piece of DSP (designer series paper),
all die cut with stitched rectangles and a square, I’m skipping over to the Snippets Playground Challenge.
Do join in the fun up in the treehouse HERE.

Hope you have a relaxing day

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


3 comments:

  1. Working hard in the garden, eh?? Super masculine card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant masculine card using lots of snippets.

    Thanks for submitting homework to the Snippets Playground. Please join me and Di for Saturday night cocktails in the treehouse. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lesley - absolutely perfect for a chap! I suppose this is discontinued, sigh. SU are one of the few companies who have always made super stamps for chaps cards!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.