Saturday 23 April 2022

On The Horizon

I have been loving the On The Horizon Bundle, which sadly will retire soon.

The papers are fabulous for creating backgrounds of all kinds. 



Use the whole 6" x 6" sheets, partial, cut into four, and use any offcuts for
die cutting or decorating inside or on your envelopes


Above shows work in progress, I've stamped on the paper, and added die cuts.
Below I added an extra panel to fit a standard card base.





Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


2 comments:

  1. Wow - how come I've managed to miss these papers entirely and now they are due to retire. Love what you've done for this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.