Sunday 3 March 2024

Spring sunshine

 I’m back with a few more cards using Spring Garden in different ways.

This is possibly the last of my layering stencil obsession cards….for now at least!

I used a couple more of my textured backgrounds.


Just love the Bermuda Bay blend pens with Parakeet Party.
You can colour the stamp in with anything …..


Next up…..leave it white!
I just did a bit of shading with yellow and green ink and pens.


I inked the sentiment background with a brush to make it pop more.



And finally…..no line version….using the layering stencils on their own..

I backed the sentiment with a snippet to match the card blank






I hope the sun shines wherever you are…


Lesley

xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments



6 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely set. Each card is so different and so pretty. Amazing effect with the stencils and no lines.

    Happy Sunday.
    See you in the treehouse for that cuppa shortly! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. . . . And the bacon sarnie! Yummy! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see the different effects which can be achieved with these flowers. Loving the white version with the delicate touches of shading best but the other two are equally beautiful in different ways. Bright sun here this morning but a heavy frost - at least there's no rain which makes a pleasant change, enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley,
    Happy Sunday.
    Oh these are so gorgeous and very stunning.
    Love them all and the different colours used are fabulous.
    Also love that textured background too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I absolutely love these - especially the no line version! Just beautiful! The sun has been struggling to come out here but the cloud is getting the better of it sadly. Thank you for sending me sunshine though - you are lovely!! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a versatile stamp and looks so different on each card. Great job. I scrolled back and like your other layered cards too. Thanks for sharing the castle pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.