Hello, hope you’re all keeping safe and well….
I’m desperately trying to get ahead with cards, but I’m not finding it easy in this heat,
which is soooooo frustrating.
Anyway I managed two small square cards using some old wooden stamps from Paper Nation,
which I then coloured and fussy cut (the girl and boy).
I used SU retired Ready for Christmas for the backgrounds.
Little Red Wagon #869 (one thing)
Take care and see you soon
Lesley
xxx




Super cute and fun cards!! Great images too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Peace On Earth Co-Owner
Super images chosen for these Christmas cards, beautifully coloured too. More high temperatures again this week although surprise, we actually had a (very little) drop og rain yesterday which did manage to cool it just a bit. Everything just seems to take twice as long when it is so HOT all of the time 🥵. Frustrating indeed
ReplyDeleteoh these are both fab! Great combo of stamps. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Kickstart challenge. Lynn x GDT
ReplyDeleteLove the cute images and stamped background-the boy has high hope with a stocking as big as him lol-this heat is sooo draining!
ReplyDeleteCarol x
A great background that sets the scene while keeping the focus on the cute images...and that's what I call a decent size Christmas Stocking! Huge!! xx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant mixing and matching to create these fab Christmas cards. Xxx
ReplyDeleteFantastic cards! Such cute scenes! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Christmas morning scene, Lesley, with the hall stairway and happy kids discovering the presents left under the tree and in their stockings! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Christmas in July! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteLove the slippers on the young girl. So cute.
ReplyDeleteI really hope I find that missing Unity Stamp. I can't believe I haven't found it yet. I found a missing magnet on the back of my watercolor tins one time. But a whole stamp that's in a ckear sleeve and marked? I know you said you know about missing an item and the finding it. I'm hoping I'll have success too. [Bunny]
I do like to ressurect my older stamps from time to time. These are great and well done on the fussy cutting. I had to buy some scissors with bigger finger holes so that I could still fussy cut occasionally, but of course I rely on my Cameo machine for much of it.
ReplyDeleteA good addition to your Christmas card collection. I know it is hard work in this heat. Kate x
What fun designs , beautifully created, Lesley, and I so want a pair of those bunny eared slippers!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
Hugs,
Carol x
What brilliant designs - how cute and fun! I'm a little late finishing my commenting for this challenge, but finally made it! Thanks for joining Lynn and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Jo x
ReplyDeleteSo cute Christmas cards. They are simple and a striking cards. Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
ReplyDelete