Sunday, 9 August 2026

With love Cone flowers

Yesterday’s village garden safari went well, a good turn out,

 and the gardens looked great considering the lack of rainfall.

It was too hot for me but I took my rechargeable fan which helped,

 and tried to stay in as much shade as possible.

We were all sensible and took water with us.

 Today I’m sharing another card made with the Spellbinders Wild Cone Flowers.

This time I chose a deep pink cardstock, (summer colour) with dark brown cones and dark green stalks.

Looks like I forgot the leaves, or maybe it was artistic license 😂


I then stencilled grass and sky (might be Gummiapan 🤷‍♀️),
Found an old pre cut sentiment which fits the word theme, and added some gems.



Challenges:

Allsorts Challenge #855 “colours of summer”

Shoppingourstash #579 “what’s the good word”

Just Us Girls #835 “dies”

Cut it up #362 “add a sentiment”

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments

Take care and see you soon

Lesley

xxx


8 comments:

  1. A garden safari sounds very exotic Lesley. Pretty card, the deep coloured blooms stand our nicely against the delicate backdrop, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dark coloured cone flowers are so effective - love them and it's great that you've shared them with us at Allsorts. Pleased to hear that you had a good time looking at gardens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed the Garden Safari.
    Beautiful coneflower card with a great background.
    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sky and grass are very effective and the cone flowers jump out of the background. I don't miss the leaves and in fact hadn't even noticed... Thanks for playing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are so pretty! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cone flowers Lesley!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous colours of summer card for us at Allsorts. Thank you for bringing this one along too. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous colours for your coneflowers! Thank you for joining in at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.