Friday, 7 August 2026

#Elfie tag-along

 Hi there, I’m still doing Christmas in between life, and here’s a cute tag using a very old

SU set called #Elfie


I found the tag in my unused box, it is also an old SU item, no idea of name unfortunately.
So I coloured and fussy cut him, simple but it will be useful.


I’m taking this to the following challenges 

Tag-along and ATCs August -“fashion” or AG in my case

Peace on Earth - AG #117

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments

Take care and see you soon

Lesley

xxx


3 comments:

  1. He's cute. I don't have much need of tags but they can make a good card front. I always like the items I see made with SU stuff. You found a perfect green for the little elf, to go with the tag. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Lesley, many thanks for sharing at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably cute tag, I love tags!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Peace On Earth Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.