Today’s card was sparked by 52christmascardthrowdown’s challenge,
where they’ve asked for Christmas cards with no snow.❄️
I immediately thought of a beach scene, as I’ve been making beach cards recently.
This is what came to mind…a favourite Penny Black, Margaret Sherry wooden stamp “Chill Day”.
Luckily I had a scene prepared in my stash, so I stamped the image on it, then stamped it again on white card** so that I could colour it and fussy cut the main elements.
I also used SU Beach Day for the palm trees, seagulls and a few details stamped on the sand.
The sentiment was in my stash from when I occasionally do batch making,
which definitely saves time especially for Christmas cards.
Challenges :
52cct Christmas without snow
Snippets Playground #539 as I used white “snippets” **, and green and brown offcuts for palm trees
Peace on Earth #118 inspiration board
Pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge anything goes
Krafty Chicks challenge #833 Christmas
Jingle Belles rock Masculine merriment
Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments
(Comments are moderated to avoid spam)
Take care and see you soon
Lesley
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.