Saturday 12 September 2020

Whale Done Mermaid

Hello, I'm sharing a little underwater scene ,

that is mainly the fab DSP ( designer series paper) from Whale Done,

with a stamped mermaid...........but

..........it looks simple, but took longer than expected.
I had to mask off the "stone" she came sitting on, then inked just her.
I used the Stamparatus, so I could repeat stamp, making her nice and solid black.
You must remember to remove the mask before you stamp the image.


I then decided to use the "fishes" as her focal point....
the seahorse that comes in the set (which I LOVE) was a bit too big.
I then coloured bits of her with some old Sakura glitter pens,
and some wink of stella for a bit of glam shine.
I also used an offcut of paper to decorate the envelope.

Have a good weekend
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.