Saturday 21 November 2020

Gift Envelopes

 Hi there

whoooooooshing by to share a very quick and simple........

Do you gift money or vouchers?

Need a quick solution?

I had these slim envelopes in my stash....Hmmmm the right size.........and a good colour for....💡
💸.........so I die cut snowy hills/trees......(Home Together Dies 153515).....
and glued them to the front.

I did have to cute twice as they were too long for the die........
they won't see the join, they'll be too busy ripping it open!
Sorry about the extra bits of white card stuck over to hide the names :)

Have a great weekend

Lesley

xxx

xx

x


3 comments:

  1. A brilliant idea for gifting money!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley,
    that is such a very fab idea and a great design for a pressie of money.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.