Friday 13 November 2020

White on White Dry Embossing

Hello there 

I've been having an embossing theme with my class, ......that is...... dry embossing, 

and this is one example that I just had to make as soon as I saw it,

at on-y-go-stamping.weebly.com

Do go look, as she has a few different ways of using

all those little white strips of card you have sitting on your desk......and I know you DO!

I also badly wanted to enter the Pixie's Snippets Playground today,

as there's an awesome prize (shhh don't tell everyone!).

The bad news is Miss Di has hurt her shoulder, (get well soon!),

the good news is we have more time to enter.

The only rule there is you have to use snippets.........this sure fits the brief!!


Here's my quick version.........such fun using all your favourite embossing folders!



I just love white on white, and the twine adds a softness to the look.


Here's some of my snippets.........use all sizes, a bit like the scrappy strip technique.
You can also weave with them!


Quick tip.........if your die cut words aren't quite right..........snip them!
See the arrow below :)


Have a great weekend
Happy Crafting
Keep Safe
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


7 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley,
    what an amazing way of using up snippets this looks stunning and I love the all white design its gorgeous.
    I am off to look at your recommendation now.
    Thank you for the tip on the letters also.
    Lots of crafty love Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome White on white dry embossed card mate. Great for using up snippets. Catch you on the Playground swings later.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shoot, my comment went AWOL I think. I adore this WOW card, so elegant and a perfect way to use up snippets! Love it so much!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed this one - love white on white and so many textures on this one. Handy snipping tip too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layers, they all work together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve hopped over from the Pixie snippets challenge. Congrats on your win! I’m going to remember this technique. I love the white on white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab and such a great idea. I just skipped over from the playground to say Hi and well done. I must go and emboss all my spare snippets. That might take a while! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.