Saturday 7 November 2020

Evergreen Forest on paper

 Hello again

hope you are keeping safe and warm.

This was inspired by creativeleeyours.com........embossing on paper.....

the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper (150444) available in my shop.

The Evergreen Forest embossing folder (153576) just adds texture to this lovely paper,

don't you think?


Here's a close up...........another quick and simple card .......I need lots of those!


Then how about embossing some vellum, and placing it on Shaded Spruce card?
I used two stitched rectangle dies to create a frame and glued the vellum behind.
It did crack the vellum a bit, but I was lazy and didn't use quite the right sandwich,
naughty me :)


Another close up, and another quick and simple card. 
Although I decided to add some wink of stella after I took the pics,
and boy does that sparkle!


Have a great weekend

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

Shop Online HERE any time, day or night!

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful festive cards. Awesome. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ways of using embossing folders, both cards are lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.