Sunday 22 November 2020

Get your Skates on

 Hello

Today I'm sharing some cards I made with Free Skate,

a set from last year I didn't get to use much.

I love the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper,

and saw this idea of using the stitched rectangle dies.


Cut a rectangle from white card, and paper.
Cut the paper in two diagonally, then line it up with the white rectangle,
flipping one of the double sided papers.


I had some sentiments in my stash cut from snippets,
and a lot of the die cuts used here were from snippets of paper and foil.
I didn't match up the sentiment layers, instead I used different shapes to layer.


I cut a solid skate from white, then overlaid the detailed skate in silver foil.
It is so pretty.
Using the two for one idea means you get to see both sides of a sheet of the paper.



Have a super skating Sunday
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


4 comments:

  1. That's a great die and a good card idea. Always difficult to make decisions when using double sided paper - for me anyway so yours is a good solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely skate card for the festive season. If you get your wellies on, you can puddle-jump your way to the Snippets Playground with them!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley,
    these are really super cards and wonderful designs also.
    Love that skate it is a very pretty one.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea Lesley - and two cards for the price of one as it were! Love the skates too! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.