Sunday 22 May 2022

New Horizon (6)

 A couple more paper designs using different die cuts.

I used Sailing Home for the boat and sentiment.


I love the mountains in the set. This set is so versatile and has so many useful elements.
Above is the outline mountain die cut in white, which is laid over the paper.

Below I used a friends die on one of the more subtle papers.
I thought it reflected the shape of the trees,
in my head anyway ;)


Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

4 comments:

  1. SU certainly came up trumps with these papers and you've made two more gorgeous cards, very different but equally beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - another pair of beauties using that super paper. You’ve certainly got your monies worth out of that paper pack. Stunning cards. I particularly like the sailboat one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really encouraging us with these papers, love the way your using them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness me , these are super . I didn't know these were from SU. Surprising results. Apologies for not being around much. I have several health issues on the go at present and only blogging as and when I can. Keep safe. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.