Wednesday 25 May 2022

Rudolph Day for May

 Hello, it’s the 25th of the month again, can you believe it?!

That means it’s time for the May Rudolph Challenge, to make a Christmas card.

I also saw this challenge which had a perfect theme




It’s quite a simple layout, and a good way to use up some of the papers you hoard love!


A had a layer of green paper, topped by the music paper.
I then used the same green paper for a scalloped mat for my topper.



I added some sparkle with the stars.

Then I made another, using a black mat and strip of green paper across the black.

I’ve been hoarding  saving lots of music paper, and will try and match the songs with the theme.

You’ll have to zoom in to check if I’ve succeeded this time :)

Do check out the challenges mentioned above, and get some inspiration to join in.
Happy Rudolph Day!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


9 comments:

  1. Super cards for this challenge. Think we all tend to hoard papers rather than use them. Successful choice for this one I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Rudolph Day to you.

    Two lovely RD cards here. Great papers and nice layouts.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    This card is wonderful and such a great design too.
    Love the image inside the O of the joy and the music paper used .
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I couldn't use up all my paper if I lived my life all over again, but I am always happy to find a use for some of it. I think 'Oh Holy night' is very fitting to go behind this image. Great cards. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards Lesley, I love the backing paper that you've used. Thanks for joining the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just telling Val how proud I was that she used some of her pp and now you've done the same, Lesley! Well done! You've designed such a pretty card with it and inspired me to mat more often. I used to always add colored mats when I had layers and then I got away from it. I love the wonderful interest it adds. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoarding papers? No! I cannot believe this! LOL! What a gorgeous card this is. I love that nativity set and it looks amazing in the 'O:' of the JOY sentiment. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I can not pick a fave...They are all so lovely.

    Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.