Saturday 7 May 2022

New Horizons

Hello
I hope all is well in your world....if not, maybe you can escape here for a  minute at least.


I just adore the New Horizon paper, it's 6" x 6", has so many gorgeous designs,
and it's a shame it won't be available much longer.
This is my favourite design.......so I just cut snippets off to make a square gate fold.
The fence was die cut from soft suede, and do you see those pebbles?......
I had to have a few packs of those!.........My favourite product, possibly ever!
The papers are so awesome, some need no decoration at all.

Enjoy your weekend

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.









 

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant paper - this has worked very well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the appeal of those DP's Lesley, my sort of colours as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.