Thursday 27 April 2023

April Rudolph Day

 Today I’m sharing a Christmas Angel, a cute die from a dear friend.

I found some nice snowflake and music paper, giving her a black / white / gold theme.

I cut her in gold, then added her to white card and cut around.

I die cut a circle for her to rest on, and gently coloured a scrap, cut separately for her face.



I used a hole punch on gold paper to add some sparkly dots,
and a gentle sentiment.

Happy Rudolph Day, to all at 


do pop over to this challenge, 
it’s a great way to get ahead, 
get inspiration, and win some great prizes!


Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Rudolph Days seem to come around more quickly each month!! A lovely card in black, white and gold - great choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely glitzy and angelic Christmas card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card with that golden angel and the music playing underneath her! Great combo of papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lesley, you are right this is such a cute Angel.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that angel - not used her for ages. She looks so pretty the way you have used her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Lesley. I must say at first glance I thought the image was three bells, but when I clicked on it I saw the lovely angel. She is veery pretty. Sorry I am so late visiting this month. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lesley,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    Your card is very lovely and the colours and glitter card used are fab.
    Love the little Angels they are so sweet.
    Beautiful papers used also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is the tops. Love the colour combo. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.