Saturday 15 April 2023

Sail away….

 I made this for my sister, who is very artistic, using a combination of stamps, and ink blending.


It’s a book fold, and I love how we can create scenes with stamps,

as I certainly don’t have artistic talent myself.

I had to match the left strip up with the main scene, instead of doing it the easy way, ie stamping a bigger piece in the first place! Sometimes these things evolve and take a different direction, which is my excuse! 😂


I fussy cut the boulders, and added pebbles.
I coloured the die cut boat background to blend with the sea and sky.
(There are a few areas that leave a bit of white)




Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow that’s awesome! Great card fir an artistic Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely watercolour effect on this seascape scene. Your sister is sure to like it. Had to smile about your matching up of the LH strip - we often don't see the obvious way until we've done something the hard way 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful scene! I really related to adding the strip on the left - brilliant and seamless (which it wouldn't have been if I had done it lol!) Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.