Sunday 16 April 2023

Trellis Meadow

 The Trellis design is very popular, with many variations around.

I received one for my birthday, so decided to have a go using the Meadow Dies.



I die cut the flower heads from scraps of coloured card, then fussy cut to fit the stems.


There’s so many dies in this set, so I made another…




I used lots of snippets of card for the flowers and butterflies, so I’m off to play in the

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.


Lesley 
xxx







5 comments:

  1. Two AWESOME cards here Lesley. Love the card style and the colourful flowers really work well with it.

    Thanks for entering the first card as homework for the Snippets Playground. Fancy a hot cross bun for breakfast up in the treehouse??? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutting those pretty flowers is a great way of using up the smallest of snippets. Lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fabulous cards Lesley - what a splash of Spring too! Lovely work.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley. Loving these wild flower sprigs with the trellis die. When will spring arrive?! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous. Lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.