Sunday 2 April 2023

Delightfully dainty

 Today I’m sharing some more makes using the Dainty Flowers papers,

but the layouts could be used for all sorts, I’m sure you have lots of pretty papers.

I got the ideas from Lynn Dunn of stamptasticdesigns.com, who is so generous sharing her designs.












I was able to make a nice selection of cards to pop in the post and brighten someone’s day.


Happy April, spring is here….


Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards - just love these delicate and dainty florals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty papers which have made pretty cards. A lovely collection of floral delights xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are super. Love each and every design here. Hugs ValeryAnne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so pretty and delicate. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.