Back so soon? I hear you ask….
I’m trying to catch up with the list of challenges I wanted to join in, so that I increase my card stash.
I used lots of my old SU stash for this one…..
Poinsettia Petals, Christmas Pines stamp sets, North Pole Wonders dies, Boughs of Wonder DSP.
Challenges:
Just add ink #791 -Christmas
Merry Little Christmas #69 -AG
52 Christmas card Throwdown - red, green, brown
Challenges:
Jingle Belles -tic tac toe (die cut, red & green, heat embossing)
Christmas kickstart challenge #113- friendship
Huge thanks to those who run the challenges…it keeps us on our toes and provides our inspiration 🙏
Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments
Take care and see you soon
Lesley
xxx




So festive, Lesley, and I love how the gold deer pops against all those gorgeous poinsettias! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink.
ReplyDeleteFabulous festive cards Lesley. Especially like the gold deer against the background. The poinsettia is beautiful on each card. Xxx
ReplyDeleteSuper poinsettias on these cards and the gold deer is a great touch. More lovely cards for your Christmas collection and for us to see also. Have a good week.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards and b, paper, love the stately Deer and focal poinsettia.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
What a beautiful cards Lesley - all so lovely.
ReplyDeleteThe poinsettia is stunning.
A good session for increasing your Christmas card stocks.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo
What a beautiful and elegant card, a great take on our Jingle Belles Tic-Tac-Toe board; and a fun combination of other challenges too, including the Friendship theme at Christmas Kickstart!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! Such an elegant creation. Thanks for joining stepahine, Lauren and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge this month. Jo x
ReplyDeleteSo very striking! Loving all the extra little details you have given your festive beauty! Thanks for joining us at JAI!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous festive card, Lesley. I love the poinsettia design.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
such a beautiful pair of cards Lesley - I do love a poinsettia! Thanks for playing along with our colours at 52CCT
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely holiday card ... so glad you played Tic Tac Toe with us at Jingle Belles ... and thanks for joining Jo, Lauren and me (Stephanie) for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!
ReplyDelete