Friday 17 December 2021

Deck The Halls at the Snippets Playground

Today's card is for a very special occasion over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop

where there is a special christmas challenge

Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge #418 


Lots of super prizes if you enter with a christmas themed project using snippets


I'd seen an idea, that sparked an idea in my head. I sat down to try it out. and one of those rare moments I was pleasantly surprised at how it turned out. As ever, it's better in real life, honest!


Step one, glue strips of designer series paper snippets to some spare card or copy paper. (See below).
Then stamp and cut out your images, in this case, using a Punch.



I then stamped a bough to hang my baubles, glued them in place,
added sentiment, some metallic pearls, and gold bows from snippets of thread.


I matted it onto another snippet of paper to give a nice border.
I then used another snippet of paper to decorate the envelope flap, and stamped the same images.


I do hope you'll join in! There'll be mulled wine and sausage rolls up in the Tree House,
Maybe even mince pies?! That's as long as Miss Di and Dudley don't eat them all haha.


See if you can win the keys to the Playground.


Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.













8 comments:

  1. A beautifully elegant Christmas card Lesley.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for the Snippets challenge and what a good idea - one to remember I think. See you in the treehouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow , this is lovely lesley and a great way to use snippets. It is so well coordinated and very classy. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lesley, thanks for your kind comment too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a BRILLIANT idea to use up your paper snippets Lesley. Your card is terrific and I love the colours used.

    Plenty of sausage rolls, mince pies and mulled wine up in the the Playground Treehouse - come and join the usual suspects!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally stunning Lesley - you always come up trumps! I love the step by step too.

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've hopped over from Pixie's to see your card. I love this idea. I just purchased some ornament dies and this idea would be perfect for the shapes. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.