Saturday 4 December 2021

spot the difference in a hug

 I had two friends who had major operations at almost the same time,

so decided the quickest way was to make two cards the same.

I had an old wooden stamp that was fitting, and a sentiment from So Sentimental.


I did the second one with a small tweek, can you spot the difference?


A teeny heart dots the "i", and gems add some sparkle


The papers are quite old, from a valentine themed set I think.


I coloured the bears with blend pens, taking care not to go over the lines of this tiny image.
The difference is not the stripey paper,
but that I took the white twine over it, then under the topper (below right).
A small tweek but it is a tad more prominent than the card below left.


Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.
 




2 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely Lesley. Hope your friends have a speedy recovery.
    Hugs,Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both cute and having one slightly different from the other makes each one unique for your friends you're sending them too. So sorry they both needed surgery and hope they recover soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.