Sunday 5 December 2021

Fancy Fold Butterflies

 I made these cards from a Gail Ellis design.

You can see her video here: https://youtu.be/bUTF40yd7R4


It's a lovely fancy fold that stands really well, and can be oriented on it's side too.
I'm afraid I loved her design so much I used very similar elements.
You can see it works in any colourway too...


Here's a birds eye view....


.....and some of the detail....



Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

5 comments:

  1. Well you KNOW I love a bit of paper engineering and this looks like a fun fold to try out!! This trio looks AWESOME!!!!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super choice of colours and textures for these three lovely cards and great that you've shown an 'aerial view' - one to have a go at I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely textures and dimension, really super creations Lesley.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are just wonderful and so very pretty! I love that sentiment panel with all these gorgeous elements and colors! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so brilliant at these fancy folds Lesley! Love the design of the butterfly resting on the foliage spray. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.