Sunday 12 December 2021

Magical Day

 A card for a young girl, everyone loves a mermaid don’t they?

I grabbed some paper Snippets from my stash, cut out a mermaid and  two seahorses.

Used another Snippet for the background.

Stamped and die cut the sentiment from a snippet of white, stamped it again,

And overlaid the “magical”.

I was going to enter the Snippetts Playground, but alas again I’m late!

BUT still pop over to see the FABULOUS Christmas competition where there’s some awesome prizes on offer, loads of ideas for using up your scraps snippets, and inspiration galore…….not forgetting the mulled wine and sausage rolls in the treehouse;)


Found a snippet of “floating seaweed” (well it is now lol), for her to sit on.
I lightly watercoloured it. (It’s from Eden’s Garden).
And gave her a shell and seahorse to cuddle.


Hopefully it made her day a little more magical

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


3 comments:

  1. That's a really cute birthday card. Great background too.

    Hope to see you up in the Treehouse soon!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Lesley. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, girls do tend to like mermaids and all things magical - beautiful card which I'm sure will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.