Sunday 28 November 2021

Design a Tee

 I’m sharing this simple card to enter the

Snippets Playground Challenge,

 a fun blog sharing ways to use up your crafty snippets.


The topper is an old laser cut sheet, which I stamped a background on.
The red seen behind it is actually a sheet from the packaging…..waste not want not!
I also used a blue snippet of card to stamp the T shirt which I fussy cut.


This was for my father in law who loves watching football.
I stamped an insert to make it more special.


Do visit the Snippets Playground for some super prizes.
Meantime take care
Lesley xxx


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


3 comments:

  1. A brilliant snippets masculine card there Lesley.

    Saved you a big mugful of hot chocolate with extra marshmallows. Flipping freezing innit?

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use up of some snippets Lesley, perfect masculine card for the fottie fans.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card - very personal as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.