Sunday 21 November 2021

Delivering Birthday Cheer

Hi there

I've used Delivering Cheer,  (which is a xmas stamp), for a birthday.

Lots of SU stamps can be used for different occasions.

I also used the Whimsy and Wonder DSP which is also for xmas,

but as this is for a xmas birthday I thought it would be ok.


I added wink of stella to the dress and bow, and a gem top left corner.


Decorated the envelope with a left over strip of DSP


I missed the Allsorts Challenge theme Christmas, but this one I can enter for this weeks theme,

Take care
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving a comment :)

4 comments:

  1. Great to use stamps or dies for something other than their original intention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to look hard at stamps and get the most out of them. Great idea to use Christmas themed stamps & paper for a winter birthday - it works perfectly for this lovely card.

    Lovely to see you at the Allsorts Challenge. Thanks for playing along.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this stamp and you've coloured it so well. Fab DP, goes so well with the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty feminine creation, many thanks for joining in this weeks Feminine theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.