Saturday 13 November 2021

Merry Melody in the pink

 Inspired by some of the pink xmas cards being made this year,

I embossed white card using Merry Melody 3-D Embossing Folder,

then die cut some vellum leaves and flowers



black dots for the centres, and a banner greeting (love this large one)
inspired by Tracy Elsom of papercraftwithme.


This one uses an old  holly embossing folder, an Encircled in Beauty die cut,
and fussy cut sentiment. 





I'm liking the pink, are you? Or do you prefer traditional colours?

Lesley
xxx
xx
x




3 comments:

  1. I love any colour scheme that works on a well-executed card and these fit the bill wonderfully.

    Great colours, lovely layouts and beautiful embellishments. Awesome!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not been too sure about some of the pink Christmas cards I've seen but this one is just right. The vellum flowers and leaves are lovely and after all some poinsettias are pink I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and a beautiful colour palette against the embossed backing.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.