Saturday 6 November 2021

Encircled in Beauty

 Hello again

Have you ever missed an exciting product from the Stampin' Up! Catalogue?

Quite often when I share projects with friends they comment they didn't see it in there.

I haven't had the same amount of time to browse the current catalogues for some reason,

and I only discovered these pretty Encircled in Beauty dies when I studied a card by Gail Ellis.


After furthering investigations, I decided I need these in my craft room.
Firstly I made a z fold card..........again using my snippets mountain 
(it is getting smaller you'll be bored pleased to know )


Yep I even fussy cut the small branches :)
I stamped the sentiment one of the circles 


Next up I used one of the larger die cut circles

with more paper and snippets, plus twine and metallic gems.
I always encourage people to use their ribbons, gems etc to enhance their projects.
It's also an excuse to buy more!


Finally today, and embossed background (love the 3-D ones)
with another die cut circle and that gorgeous stag


There's loads of dies in the set, I haven't  played with them all yet.
All different sizes, they are sooooo useful.
The detail is amazing, but they're also easy to cut.


Take care
Lesley
xxx
xx
x









4 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards Lesley. That gorgeous white poinsettia is stunning! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed Lesley, the soft colours make for such an elegant feel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and you are right it is easy to miss some of the items in the catalogues - there is so much in them always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly a beautiful trio of cards AND you used up some more bits from your snippets mountain. Well done that woman!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.