Friday 26 November 2021

Gift Card Holders for Rudolph Day

Happy Rudolph Day :)

(albeit a day late)

 I like to make this kind of thing to make money/ gift cards/ vouchers more special.

This is one of Mary Fish's ideas, quite simple to make.

It's a z fold, but the far left section becomes the pocket

The topper spans both layers, you can use any shape or topper.
Lots of paper has been used helping to reduce my paper mountain :)


You can use any punch to make a notch to make removal of the gift easier.
Here are just a couple of designs:


I later chose to make a simpler topper, with a red theme, and was surprised to find I preferred it!


You can design the inside any way to suit, leaving room to write your personal message in

So, which do you prefer?


I thought it would be nice to share these with the Rudolph Day Challenge
over on Scrappymo's Blog 

Happy Rudolph Day!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.





5 comments:

  1. A lovely gift idea, nice designs too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    Oh these are gorgeous and such lovely colours and designs.
    Love the papers used too.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - these are just awesome Lesley. They’re both brilliant, but I think I agree, and the red ones win by a smidge.

    Happy belated Rudolph Day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super Lesley and just the inspiration I needed for something I need to create, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look so wonderful and festive too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.