Sunday 31 October 2021

Soft hues from a TV show

 Hello again

another quick share from that snippets pile, but this time I start with a different colourway.

I was watching an upcycling TV show, of all things, and was drawn to a wallpaper they used which contained soft blues, browns and pinks.

I stamped the background (I think I'd use less next time), added the little flowers from my stash,

and blending some ink on the large flower, also from my snippets pile.


Two more from the pile (above), with some left overs strips of paper,
and another where the sprigs are also from the pile :)
This time backed with real red card, so added some red gems to match.



I decorated the envelopes again............stamped and strips of paper.
I'm finding that when I have more time I'm more frugal and using up those snippets.



I think I should enter the Snippets Playground challenge as I've been such a good girl!

Take care
Lesley
xxx
xx
x








3 comments:

  1. These colourways work beautifully and these cards are just right for the Snippets challenge. Great that you decorated the envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all three cards, but actually, I think my fave is the top one! It's a beauty. Love decorating envelopes and often use the little snippets of left over paper that match the enclosed card!

    Hallowe'en Party in the Playground Treehouse later! Dare you to come!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, and like Sarn, the top one is my favourite one. So soft and pretty - as well as elegant at the same time!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.