Saturday 16 October 2021

Blackberry Beauty

 Hi there

Today's shares are using these rich Blackberry Beauty papers.

Do keep scrolling if you'd like to see all of them :)

First up (don't laugh) using up an incomplete stag....you'd never know he has no legs,

tucked safely behind the tag, and decorated with snippets from my die cut pile.

It was inspired by Angela Meiritz-Reid of stampingbeauty.blogspot.com.

I stamped some dots on the tag....look closely and it looks like he's pooped oops!


Next is spot the difference....inspired by Liz Yuille of oldstablecrafts


same layout just different sized panels......love the gold ribbon....doesn't show up in the picture :(


which do you prefer?


Next up inspired by Vicky- Wright.com where she cut 3 different sized panels,
and separated them just slightly..........a good way of using up offcut strips.
I used Purple posy card for the top card layer.


I tucked some left-over-from-snippets-pile leaves.....think it's a bit OTT looking now, 
but I do like the foil leaves that bring out the gold foil in the paper


This next beauty is from the Ephemera pack, inspired by Kim Fee......just love owls


Isn't he gorgeous?


Have a good day















4 comments:

  1. Striking colours Lesley and a wonderful Owl image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of cards using the lovely DSP - fell in love with it when I did a 'class in the post' using this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - some really beautiful cards in this post Lesley. A lovely selection.

    You asked . . . so I'm letting you know my preference is for the card with smaller rectangle so you can see more of the ribbon and BG paper.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all beautifully done cards! And as Sam said in the comment above mine...I too like the one with the samller rectangle...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.