Saturday 9 October 2021

Bethlehem Edgelits

  Hi there, hope all is well with you and yours.

I have these Bethlehem Edgelits and decided to dust off the cobwebs.....

I had some gold foil edged card bases to use up, die cut a couple of images in Navy

added a gold glittery star..........quick and simple 



Next I decided I needed a whole town.......


I die cut a few , cut and layered them up, trying to give the effect of stairs and alleyways

I turned my shepherd into a third king.......no sheep were harmed :) and added a gold star again
and added a gold star again

That's two more for the pile.......I need to get cracking!


Enjoy your day



2 comments:

  1. Love your little town of Bethlehem designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness no sheep were harmed in the making of your cards! LOL!

    A terrific festive set . ... you're on your way!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.