Sunday 3 October 2021

Tea Together

 Hi there

There’s nothing like tea together huh?

Well we had just that to celebrate mum in law’s birthday, in our village tea room.

I didn’t know when I made her this card, that we ‘d be having an afternoon cream tea,
But it was quite apt I think.


I like blue and white China, so I stamped in blue, 
then made masks to stamp the flowers within the pot and cup.


I used Blend pens to colour the flowers, and add shading.
I stamped the card base, and added an embossed piece in the same blue.

Some gems and wink of Stella added some sparkle.
Then I found those little white hearts to represent the tea being poured with love.



Enjoy your day

Lesley
xxx
xx
x



3 comments:

  1. Very apt indeed! Lovely teatime card.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and very apt as you say and who doesn't love a cream tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect card for a perfect way to spend the afternoon.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.