Saturday 2 October 2021

Delivering Cheer

 Hi there

it's a miserable day here in the UK, so I'm here with some winter cheer!

I was inspired by some of Kim Fee's makes, and Esther Howard's too


Delivering Cheer is a fun stamp set from Stampin' Up!, it includes some nice sentiments, and can be used any time of year, and for many occasions.



I used a combination of colouring with blend pens, and paper piecing.
The parcel that looks blue is actually silver!......so dull here it's hard to get a decent picture.
I also used some vellum, as I wanted her "petticoat" to show....that full skirt needed a petticoat!
I would stamp it in a different colour next time.....the black is too harsh.
The reason I stamped it, was so I could follow the hem......I wasn't confident to just cut to fit :)


I hope you are having a brighter day!
Be Dazzling!.....

(that's the super sequiny paper behind the image....no longer available, but maybe it'll be back, as it's been sooooo popular)

Lesley
xxx
xx
x





3 comments:

  1. Cool and reminiscent of the fifties (not that I was there IN the fifties of course!).

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tipping it down here Lesley so a bit of cheer is most appreciated with your lovely card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card although I'm not sure how the girl can see where she's going with all those parcels

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.