Saturday 23 October 2021

Very Vanilla Poinsettia Place

 Hi there

I used Forever Fern here to create some more xmas cards,

inspired by Anne Granger of stampwithannie.com.


I used very vanilla (cream) for a change, and by using colours from the paper, stamped the leaves.

I added a left over strip to decorate the front of the envelope.

Below I attached a strip of paper to an embossed card blank, and added a small poinsettia.


I decorated the back of the envelope this time......from a strip of paper, glued to the back flap,
lining it up with the folded edge, then cut around the edge  


Below are ready to post



I'm entering the 

Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge #414 - 

Ruby's Memory


As I used lots of snippets of cream card to stamp and die cut , 
designer series paper strips, and the little flower

Take care








6 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, nice to see cream used and what great Christmas effect using the Forever Fern elements - might pinch that idea 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and look forward to seeing yours xxx

      Delete
  2. Awesome winter cards. Really pretty and quite different.

    You deserve a hot chocolate after all the snippeting! Meet me in the treehouse!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I’m coming…..wait for me! Xxx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous cards Lesley - so, so pretty! A real feast for the eyes. I do love the Forever Fern Elements!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.