Sunday 3 September 2023

Crumb cake Rose and a coneflower

 Today I’m sharing another two cards using the Worn Trellis …


I cut the rose in green, then just the flower head from a snippet of pink.


I had a leftover strip of crumb cake….be rude not to use it 😉

Then revisited the Coneflower…..managed to get it the right way up this time 😂

Ummmmmed and Rrrrrrrrrred over the vase, added some ink to its edges..
what do you think……with or without?


Have a good day, join me if you can over at the
for another super prize!

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Ooh these two cards are lovely!
    In answer to your question- I’m thinking “without” the vase. It’s fine with it in place, but I’m a CAS kinda gal and like the first card slightly more. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put my prefect badge on and came back to say thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just paid a visit to the Playground - lovely weather for a play on the swings. This layout works really well for the flower cards although I have a slight preference for the one without the vase - love the tiny bow as a finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty this is Lesley! I have the Gummiapan Worn Trellis die and now feel really inspired to have a play with it! Crumb Cake is such a lovely colour of card.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both great designs Lesley and I love the grounding vase! What I love most about these cards is the flashes of clear colour against the crumb cake. Oh and also like your use of the pearls! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.