Sunday 17 September 2023

A little dear in the pink plus THAT star

Another Christmas card inspired by the Aspen dies from SU.

Its another from that paper pack!


I used a delicate pink cardstock to compliment the paper, 
and positioned it to show him peeking through the trees.


It doesn’t show, but the trees are cut from velvet white paper, so so soft.


I think that is all the papers used and shared?

Do you remember this….

Finally found a star…stamped one….die cut one… and added one of the new SU metallic ones.



Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. That's a dear little deer 😉 and the stars are a lovely finishing touch to the second card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used this pretty paper so cleverly behind the trees die cut.

    Congrats on finding a star you liked for the older deer card with that stunning air view! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful use of the DSP and I love the pairing with the delicate pink. Glad you were able to find the perfect star for your 'looking down perspective' deer! I'm all caught up with your posts now (was supposed to be clearing up lol!) Thanks for all the inspiration! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.