Sunday 10 September 2023

Gorgeous Garden flowers

 As promised, here’s the floral die in the Gorgeous Garden set.

This time the background is a Designer Series Paper.

This is also my first tip…


It’s a full background die, but my cutting machine is getting very old, like me 😂
and it didn’t cut the whole piece properly.
Instead of discarding it, I added an oval die cut topper, which hides the flaw.


It gives your die a different look.
I also used the waste from another die cut for the white stamens,
another tip I found.



I added a few sentiments to finish.
Catch you later for my third version…..

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great tips and a very stunning card result.

    Happy hot Sunday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card - certainly a great die set and some handy tips along the way. I did something very similar recently with an imperfect die cut - just proving that we can't bear to throw anything away 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great save and lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever use of the die with the DSP Lesley! A great tip too :) Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.