Saturday 9 September 2023

Gorgeous Garden leaves

There’s a die set in the annual SU catalogue that I overlooked until I saw someone use it.
There are two background dies, one with leaves and one with flowers.
The detail is as the name suggests, Gorgeous Garden.



Loved make the background on this, with Blending brushes.


With the offcuts I die cut some leaves that emboss detail at the same time.


Added my favourite tiny tag, and a twine bow

 


Come back tomorrow for the floral version and a couple of tips!

Meantime I’m popping over to NBUS , a place that encourages you to use your never before used stash,
as it’s the first time I’ve used this die set.

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Super inky background for your lovely leafy die cut. Cute little tag too. Pretty awesome!!!!

    Hope you’ve been keeping cool by paddling in your pond!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous autumnal card and I look forward to seeing the floral version. Great bit of inky work for the background and extra leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, will have to check out NBUS as I have a lot of unused stuff 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. The detail on this, and your coloring, is just fantastic, Lesley! I can see why you did a double-take and ordered it. This card is a gift to someone all by itself! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. That happens to me too, Lesley. Until I see it made up I don't notice a stamp or die. This card is so beautifuil and elegant. I love the background color and how you arranged the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An autumn beauty Lesley! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.