Sunday 10 September 2023

Cut a die in half

 I’m back again, with another version of the Gorgeous Garden dies,

this is another tip I found to give your dies a different look.


I cut it into two pieces by following the design, to give me a section for my stamped sentiment.


You can also cut it to make borders, and even individual flowers to add extra decoration.


These dies made some super simple but elegant cards.
I hope you’ll have a look at your own dies, and come up with different ideas 😃

I’m entering the Allsorts Challenge Blog, that’s all about dies.

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Goodness me that was certainly thinking outside the box and it's a great card for the Allsorts challenge. Ingenious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant tip Lesley. Love this pretty die cut card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty creation showcasing that beautifully intricate die, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful die and great idea to cut it in half for another way to use it. The card turned out absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and for following Lynn's optional theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great idea to cut the die in half and it made a pretty card. I like the sentiment in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so elegant Lesley - you are making me want to rummage in my die box!! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.