Saturday 16 September 2023

Bridge fold snowmie

 Today is a bridge fold with that lovely paper…..

Do make sure you visit SU and look up Online Exclusives.

Even if you get/look at a catalogue, there’s more online, including the Clearance Rack.

It gets constantly updated, and there’s new kits too.



This bridge fold uses almost the whole 6x6 sheet.
I added a die cut from PPCrafts for the snow hill.


And a cute snow person , which I ended up partly fussing cutting (long story 😂🙄).
Glittered a few bits, and used a gifted sentiment from a Clarity sheet.


I’m taking this over to the Christmas Kickstart Challenge #78


Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley 
xxx



6 comments:

  1. A lovely and fun card with the cute snowman. A great fold, super DSP and a very interesting die cut 'snow hill in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lesley, this is bridge folded Christmas card is AWESOME! I love everything about it, especially the pretty snow hill die cut across the bottom. Absnowlutely brilliant! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so lovely, Lesley! I really like how you created your bridge-fold scene and your placement of the snowman is perfect. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Kimberley and me, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on such a roll Lesley, and I am so inspired! Love this bridge fold and can't wait to try it (but unfortunately have to wait, grrr!) Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great paper behind that darling snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. IMPRESSIVE folding card!! I really need to try some of these fancy folded card, they are EXQUISITE!

    Yay! Loving this challenge, seeing so many AWESOME snowmen cards!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity in the gallery for this month's Chillin' with the Gnomies at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge with Dotty Jo as the Hostess!
    HUGS!!! =Kimberly - aka..this months guestie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.