Wednesday 19 December 2018

Last Shoebox swaps

Hi there!
How are your preparations going?
Hopefully you are getting there.....if not, take some time out, however small.
You can then resume with a clearer head and more energy!

Hopefully these will help you relax a little.

I love this little topiary tree from Vertical Greetings.
We inked the edges, splattered it, and used a stamp to frame it.

I think this was from Emma Goddard. Do check her work out, its lovely.
The circle formed a wreath, the flowers heat embossed in white ,
coloured in and fussy cut, then gold twine added across.

I have one last one to share.....more on that next time,
as it's my favourite :)

Keep smiling, take care
Lesley
xx
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. Some lovely designs here. Can't wait to see your face one xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stupid autocorrect . . . That should've read FAVE one! Xxx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.