Monday 24 December 2018

Spirited Snowmen

Happy Christmas Eve

Here's the card I made for my Parents Anniversary.
I hand cut a heart stencil from copy paper.
I decided where to position my snow couple, stamped them in black.
Then positioned the heart mask, a moon mask, and masked the snow couple too,
before inking the background.

I forgot to remove the moon mask before stamping the trees,
(not for he first time!), so had to try and over-stamp the missing bit of tree.

I gently coloured in the snow couple, and added the greeting.
I didn't have much time to make it, as their wedding day was 23rd December.
The sentiments seemed appropriate, and would make a nice xmas card for the one you love.

I am painfully aware that some of you are without the one you love,
so this one is for you, 
(and especially Norma and Chris).
I hope your memories bring you some comfort, and may the love you shared,
 give you strength throughout the festive season.

Remember, 
Love never Melts

Peace and Love
Lesley 
xxx
xx
x

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely card Lesley! I bet they loved it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card for your parents and that sentiment is so perfect. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card, love your colour choices and the lovely background heart and the sweet snow couple.
    Have a lovely Christmas.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card you've made for your parents Lesley and it's a lovely design. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How on earth did I miss this AWESOME card? Well, at least I've seen it now. Brilliant inking, masking and stamping mate.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.