Saturday 22 December 2018

Blue Blizzards and Baubles with a Dash of Deer

Hi there
I'm here with a Bundle of Blue .....blue goes so well with the Beautiful Blizzard Bundle
A similar layout with vellum, as in a recent post, but with blue instead of grey. 


Heat embossed with white and silver and Iridescent Ice, topped with glittery ribbon

Last year I bought these silver sparkly Reindeer.......they're quite large!
I coupled them with a tag and tied them on gift bags.

I even found a matching bag in my stash......do you recycle bags and stuff?
I recycle A LOT......it always comes in handy one day!



I also bought some packs of baubles, that I used on this special parcel

A matching tag and some white ribbon, I was quite pleased with this.
Until I realised two baubles weren't quite right, so I added a third ;)
much better :)

Have a great weekend..........
ONLY 3 MORE SLEEPS!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


3 comments:

  1. These are really gorgeous Lesley, love the shades of blue. Lovely snowflakes on the vellum and super deer with a great background and the tag and presents with the baubles are super.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome snowflake and vellum festive card Lesley. Fab sparkly deers too! LOVING the baubles on the special present. Odd numbers are always more pleasing to our eyes apparently so am not surprised you preferred 3 to 2!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.