Wednesday 26 December 2018

Beautiful Blizzard

Happy Boxing Day!
I hope you had a lovely day yesterday.

Here's some cards I made for friends.
I needed them to be quick, so got my sponge roller out,
and literally ran ink across the middle, then randomly stamped snowflakes, 
all in Balmy Blue
The one above had some snowflakes added from some snippets of card,
so I'm skipping over to the Snippets Playground Challenge

I also added some detail with shimmer paint and white gel pen.
In spite of being quick I was quite pleased with them.
Just shows it's quicker to stamp a few cards than buy a box in the shop!

See you soon
Lesley 
xxx
xx
x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Leslie! I have never used a sponge brayer before, but I am loving the look you got from it. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY AWESOME Christmas cards. I love mine thank you. Looks even more brilliant IRL.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Lesley! And I do agree - if we set our minds to it we can rustle up some pretty amazing cards quickly.

    Love and licks from Dudley!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, they are stunning cards! Hugs, April xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.