Monday 31 December 2018

Hole in one!


Well, this year is nearly over....how many are saying thank goodness?!

This card was made with love and happy memories of when my great nephew was born.
We were lucky to be in North Wales at the time...seems like yesterday...
He can't possibly be ELEVEN already!
He has very talented parents and little brother, all of whom are ace golfers.
Stuck for an idea (I find birthday card making at christmas a REAL challenge!),
I remembered a simple layout from way back........
(funny how I remember some things but not much else!)


I have some old stash of cute toppers, so stamped on it to personalise,
the rest was just punched or cut from snippets.

Would have been a good card to enter in the Snippets Playground,
oh well, I might go and play on the swings anyway!
See you THERE ?!
Do pop over to see Di's blog....you may catch a glimpse of her adorable puppy!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME golfing card . . . top hole you might say! LOL!

    Yeah . . . go play on the Playground swings . . . Di is giving away loads of goodies on a daily basis . . .

    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year (and thanks for visiting!) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.