Sunday 30 December 2018

Peaceful Poinsettia

Firstly, apologies, as I think I've shared some things twice.
I haven't completely lost the plot, but have been very fuzzy headed with a cold.
I'm pretty sure I haven't shared these yet.

I made these pretty cards at Kim Fee's Retreat
( she's having more Retreats in the new year, so check them out HERE )

white card on white is always popular, such a clean fresh look

It was a great way to use the stamp set in different ways

that was one of my favourite sentiments from all the stamp sets

we fussy cut and decoupaged some elements


I may batch bake some of these for next year.....which is ok if, like me, you have a bad memory!
I hope this inspires you to use your sets in different ways

Lesley
xxx
xx

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous collection of cards! I love those stamped images and sentiments and each card has its own unique flavor! Beautiful! Happy 2019 - may it be a wonderful year for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SUPER. Love the fresh crisp look of them.

    Hope you feel better soon mate.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great set of cards, super CAS and some lovely stamps and dies.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, a lovely group of cards, wonderfully simple. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.