Friday 28 December 2018

Winter Cheer

Hi there, I'm back to share some gifts I made for my classes

everyone got one of these little boxes

and a gift bag to put under the tree

I love spoiling them, as they are so lovely, and bring lots of fun to the craft room.

If you'd like to join us we meet on Thursday afternoons 2 to 4pm.
Contact me for more information or alternative times/dates

one of them brought some nibbles to share.....
this was before the mayhem :)

You would be most welcome to join us

Happy Crafting
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. Fab photos mate. Very kind of you to treat your class attendees to such loveliness.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work.. Looks like real fun time. Thanks so much for your comment.. more sunshine and swimming if you'd like to join in!!
    Shazin Ozxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.